Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Winter Reds...the opposite of winter blues

Im super excited that the days are getting shorter and the prayer times are changing.....
I could be IN bed by 9.30pm if I read Isha at 9pm! That makes em sound old and sad...but it was so tough during Ramadhaan to be waking up for Suhoor...going to work and not being able to sleep until I had read Isha. I was surviving on very little sleep and physically didnt have strength to do any extra ibaadah like I wanted to.
But soon I aim to make up my 6 missed fasts and keep an extra 6 for my benefit once I am free from exam stress and can handle fasting and working at the same time (inshAllah!)

2 comments:

Nada Makeup said...

mashallah u are really doing it! you are very inspiring hun

thank you for your comment btw! let me know what look you would like me to do a tutorial for and i shall do it just for my muslim sistah :p xxxxxxxxxx

Nada Makeup said...

hey Hun thank u for ur comment and thanks or your ideas I'm gonna get started in them deffo I've wrte them all down and I'm prob gna start off with the simplest which is the eyeliners so keep checking mwah take care sweetie xxxx