Sunday, May 23, 2010

In the words of Eminem..."Im back! tuh ner ner ner ner ner ner!"

A/S
Apologies for this extremely late posting. I have legit reasons for that!
I'm currently back at the hospital again. Temping. Which is good because it keeps my bank balance healthy! Anyways I have been doign the late shift at work (11am-7pm), which leaves me little time in the evenings to come online.
I have just one more week of work to go and then I've got hardcore revision to do for an exam in July. So again I might not be visible for a while. ALthough I will try and make a concerted effort to at least update my followers (all 2 of u!!).

Anyways just a quick update on whats been happening with me......
1) Spoke to parents about some one I would like to marry. Big guilt tripping lecture ensued from my mother. Accusations/allegations made against me were deeply shocking.
I have decided to cease communication with them in order to protect my tongue from saying something I may regret later. It might seem harsh, but I know myself and the minute I say whats in my heart is the day I wont be able to stay home anymore. So for now I am controlling my emotions and getting on with life.

2) I have 2 interviews this coming week. The posts are relatively low grade but I think we all need to start somewhere in life and for me if it is the bottom of the ladder then so be it. I am just glad someone has decided to give me an opportunity to present myself!

Anyhoo... ima clock off now and pray isha before going bed...got an early start in the morning!

A/S wr wb people!!!

No comments: