Friday, May 28, 2010

Interviews

Ok just a quick update......
The two interviews went fine. I felt really positive about them. Unfortunately I didnt get the first one which is a shame because it meant commuting to Cambridge, which I was looking forward to because the scenery was AMAZING!
The second interview went well. We chit chatted a bit, and one of the interviewers used to live a few roads away from me. I'll know their decision next week.
Funnily enough I was called for another interview today.....the first part was a numeracy and literacy test. If I pass I get a call back. I know I will get one because those tests were too easy! I actually finished halfway through the allocated time and just sat there twiddling my thumbs!

I am deliberately not getting my hopes up....because whenever I do, I get shot down in flames, then crash and burn........God knows whats best for me and when the time is right I will find a good work place (inshallah!!)

Although I am asking you to please pray for me at this time as well. Allah may not answer my duas right now but he might answer yours!

No comments: