Sunday, January 10, 2010

Im a bookworm and proud of it!

I am an avid reader. I will read anything as long as the blurb sounds good. Tomorrow on my way to work I am going to start a book called "No humans involved" by Kelley Armstrong. It will be my first time reading a paranormal/fantasy novel.
Generally I like to read books form different genres. Chick lit, Sci Fi, Teenage Fiction, Classics, Crime Thriller etc etc.
It doesn't help that I work in a bookstore! I'll be working away when I spot a book that looks interesting.....I then read the back... If its sounds good (which it normally does) I'll make a note of it and buy it later on. Half my wardrobe is filled with books...and that isn't all of them. I have actually sold half of them over time just to make room for newer books. Although I have kept some because they are favourites which I like to pull out and read on rainy days or days off!

No comments: