Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sleepless nights...and odd dreams

For the past few days I have been struggling to sleep properly.
Normally I'll sleep through the night comfortably and wake up when my alarm sounds. I try to get around 8 to 9 hours sleep so I am fully refreshed.

But the past few days I have been struggling to sleep. And when I do fall asleep I wake up an hour or two later and feel restless. Then by the time I do fall asleep again...my alarm goes off. So I struggle out of bed with a headache, get ready for work and leave home. My headache lasts all day ( in some cases I feel queasy). Taking a paracetamol doesn't seem to help at all.

On top of that, I have been having dreams, which are odd but not disturbing.

Dream 1.
Im waiting for a bus to take me to work. I get on one but it terminates at the next stop. So I walk back to the previous bus stop where I bump into my school friend who starts telling me about her wedding dress and how she's stopped having acrylic nails and is just french manicuring them.
Dream 2.
Im at work and the weekday supervisor is having a go at a member of staff. In turn I get angry because the supervisor made my colleague cry. So I go over to my supervisor and start arguing with her. She is being rude so I tell her I quit and leave the store.

Neither dream has any basis for truth. My friend tells me her wedding dress is nothing like I described and she will never give up her acrylic nails! And my supervisor would never treat this particular colleague in a bad way.

The sleepless nights and odd dreams are really frustrating because I just want a good nights rest with a wonderful happy dream that makes my soul feel good.....

No comments: