Friday, April 9, 2010

............

I have an exam on the 15th.... im so scared im going to fail it.
Every time I start revising, im thinking about topics i've not revised and worry they will turn up on the exam. At night I find it hard to sleep...and when I do finally fall asleep I dream of the exam. My heart pounds just thinking about the exam. Every little thing sets me off. I either get real emotional or real angry. Im worried I will slide into depression.
I wish I could walk out the door and hide somewhere for a week. No contact with anyone. No work. No family or friends.......... no worries!
For now though, I will carry on revising.....suppress the anxiety and fear deep within my heart and pray extra hard to Allah for his help and guidance.

1 comment:

Effervescent said...

Awww no sis, exam time is such a stressful time. As long as your doing all you can and keep praying and making du'a that Allah gives you success. You will be fine inshaAllah. Everything is from Allah, just that thought should reassure you sis. Stressing makes it worse, if we have trust in Allah, and know that whatever happens is from Him, then we should never feel depressed.

Keep up the hard work. I pray Allah makes it easy for you x