Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Interview!

I travelled up to the Midlands for my first ever interview.

I am feeling positive. There was a lot of smiling and nodding ( which I take as a good sign)
I answered the questions and mentioned hwo well they were doing with controlling infections so hopefully that scored some brownie points!
A friend said I should keep a record of the type of questions they asked for reference purposes... so I am adding them here as a reminder for myself!

Interviewer 1:
Tell us about any project work you did. What was it about? What techniques did you use? What was the outcome?

Interviewer 2:
What do you know about HAI (hosp acq infections) and name some examples.
How would you carry out infection control in the lab?

Interviewer 3:
Give an example of where you communicated effectively with a person/ resolved issues?


IF I don't get this job then at least I have gained some insight into what type of Qs were asked and how to balance out my time effectively.
Will let you peeps know the outcome this interview soon.....

No comments: